Gift idea, wedding favor, decoration object! Choose our Apulian Ceramic Pumo and give a touch of originality to your ceremony, your home or your gift!
This traditional and elegant Ceramic Pumo has the following features:
– is handmade in the Apulian craft tradition
– can be customised with your favourite phrase, logo or image (optional) – is available in different colours, white, yellow, green, red and on request – is available in different formats, 1 litre, 500 ml, 250 ml and 100 ml
– represents a rosebud symbolising prosperity, luck and fertility
– is ideal as wedding favours for all occasions and ceremonies, such as weddings, confirmations and christenings
– is ideal as a gift idea for the opening of a new home or business
– contains 100% organic extra virgin olive oil from Tenuta Manelli’s olive groves in Puglia
– can be used as an oil cruet or displayed as an auspicious ornamental object!
ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL FROM TENUTA MANELLI
Tenuta Manelli’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% Organic is extracted from olives that are in a stage of barely curdling and this gives it a greenish colour. It has organoleptic properties that give it unique sensory characteristics with an excellent quality level. It has a light fruitiness, in which notes of vegetables, almonds and berries can be harmoniously perceived. A bitter aftertaste stands out very well, elegantly embracing the spicy notes that remain intensely persistent but always delicate.
As they are handcrafted, the Pumo ceramic cruets have delivery times that vary depending on the quantity, colour required and size.